Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Tribute in digital format

Got me a new cam'ra. Traded in my trusty little Kodak EasyShare LS633 point and shoot with a Canon Powershot G5. Nothing fancy, really. But then again, I'm not really particular with the camera as long as it allows me to take the shots I want. Lately though I'd been dabbling a lot on macro shots and my Kodak can't seem to keep up with me. The G5 should set me up well on this front. I must admit though that the G5 is a huge leap from my LS633. Complicated. Have to study the manual really well first to get decent shots.

In the meantime, let me share with you my most favorite shots taken with my Kodak EasyShare LS633 camera. A tribute of sorts...

"Snoopy"
(This shot was the "Top 20 Cute" winner 10 months ago in a Flickr group.)

"Corydoras Trilineatus"
(My personal favorite. Simply gorgeous.)

"Milk and Cookies"
(Somebody said this photo was "perfect" and asked for permission to use it in his website.)

"Plakat Betta"
(This one won a photo contest.)

Camera: Kodak Easyshare LS633

No comments: